Jersey City, New Jersey
HELLO JERSEY CITY
Jersey City is in New Jersey. It offers splendid views from most of its historical sites. It has views of Manhattan, The Statue of Liberty and so on. It has various museums which offer a great opportunity for learning about the history of the city. It is a perfect spot for families with its numerous parks.
Places to visit:
- Liberty State Park– Liberty State Park has waterfront views. It showcases the marvelous views of the Manhattan, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island.
- Liberty Science Center- It is a science center. The main focus is on science related information.
- Liberty Island- Liberty Island is a museum & has various tours regarding the history of the Statue of Liberty.
- The Battery- The Battery is an ancient park with Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty views & ferry service. It is spread over an area of 25 acres of land.
- One World Trade Center- One World Trade Center has a cafe, a bar & American fine dining.
- 9/11 Memorial- 9/11 Memorial has a plaza, reflecting pools & exhibits. It was formed in the memory of all the victims of the 1993 & 2001 WTC terrorist attacks.
- SoHo Manhattan- SoHo Manhattan is the hub of hubs. It has splendid boutiques, classy chain stores and high-class art galleries. It is the perfect spot for shopping.
Places to stay:
- Candlewood Suites Jersey City- Candlewood is an affordable hotel with kitchens in the rooms, a business center, an exercise room and free Wi-fi.
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City- Double Tree offers splendid views form its rooms.
- The Westin Jersey City Newport- The Westin has the most luxurious rooms with a restaurant and bar, a fitness center, a pool, free Wi-fi and complimentary breakfast.
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City- Hyatt Regency is situated at the best location and offers spectacular views, an indoor pool, a fitness center and dining.
- Ramada by Wyndham Jersey- Ramada is the most comfortable hotel with a business center, free Wi-Fi, breakfast and an airport shuttle.