Jersey City, New Jersey
HELLO JERSEY CITY
Jersey City in New Jersey faces the Hudson River at its eastern waterfront. Jersey City is also known as the “Golden Door” for its unparalleled history like the nation. The famous Statue of Liberty is one of the most alluring features of the city for tourists.
Places to visit-
- Liberty State Park- It has a beautiful view of the one of the ancient Seven Wonders of the World.
- Liberty Island- This Island houses the Statue of Liberty.
- Liberty Science Center- It is an educational museum which organizes hundreds of hands-on exhibits for the visitors and kids.
- The Battery- It is a beautiful park with a waterfront and a relaxing harbor view.
- One World Trade Center- It offers dining along with drinks on the 101st floor of the building.
- 9/11 Memorial- It is a museum built in memory of the deceased in the September 11 attacks.
- SoHo, Manhattan- It is a posh market with beautifully architecture shops.
- Greenwich Village- It has various bars and cafes and also the Washington Square Park.
- Empty Sky Memorial- It is a place of historic significance in the golden leaflets of the Jersey City.
- Battery Park City
- Financial District
Places to stay-
- Candlewood Suites Jersey City- A budget hotel with a kitchen and an exercise room for the guests.
- The Westin Jersey City Newport- They offer an American bar and restaurant which serves delicious food.
- Rodeway Inn- A budget hotel with simple yet modern rooms offering free Wi-Fi and breakfast for the guests.
- Ramada by Wyndham Jersey City- They offer a business center and a free airport shuttle to receive ad drop the tourists.